Why be a member?
There are 2 levels of membership:
- Access to our current online Auction Catalogues before they are made available to the public.
- Access to our recent Auction Catalogue Archives (catalogues of auctions held in the last 12 months)
- Access to our archives of recent Exhibitions (exhibitions held in the last 12 months)
- Favourite Artists: Notification when new items by your nominated artists are added to the site (Max: 5 artists)
- The ability to place absentee bids electronically on items in our Fine Art Auctions
- Auction Watchlist: Add auction items to your watchlist for quick access (Max: 5 works)
- Special offers and newsletter
Subscribers in addition to all the benefits of being a Member, also get:
- 4 consecutive printed catalogues with index and estimates. (Delivered via Air Mail)
- Advance notices of each sale. (By Mail)
- Results emailed immediately after sale.
- Permanent bidding number.
- Ability to bid by telephone.
- Access to the online Auction Catalogue Archives (including catalogues older than 12 months)
- Access to previous online Exhibitions (including exhibitions older than 12 months)
- Favourite Artists: Nominate up to 15 favourite gallery/stockroom artists
- Auction Watchlist: Add up to 15 auction items to your watchlist for quick access (Max: 15 works)
- Access to Subscriber Only areas of the site.
Visitors to the site who are not members (or members who are not logged in) have:
- Access to our most recent Auction Catalogues & Results
- Access to our recent Exhibitions
- Access to our current online Auction Catalogues after the Members Only preview period.
How do I become a Member?
Membership is free and only takes a couple of minutes.
- Complete this quick and easy registration form.
- You will now have limited access to the Members area. (This may not include Members Only catalogues and exhibitions)
- When your registration details have been verified, we will send you a confirmation email.
- You will then have full access to the Members area and Members Only catalogues and exhibitions.
How do I become a Subscriber?
If you already subscribe to our auction catalogues, please complete the Member registration form. We will automatically upgrade your online Membership to Subscriber status.
Or, if you are already a Member, you can subscribe to our auction catalogues using our catalogue subscription form. We will then upgrade you to Subscriber status.
Alternatively call us Toll Free on 0800 800 322 (overseas callers please use 64 9 379 4010).
You can only upgrade to Subscriber status if you are a catalogue subscriber.