We Are Moving... Fri, 20 May 2016
To Our Valued Friends & Clients
It gives us great pleasure to announce that International Art Centre are currently planning, designing and now building New Zealand's newest Gallery and Art Auction premises.
Established in 1971, Parnell's oldest Gallery and Auction House look forward to welcoming you to 202 Parnell Road Auckland in Spring 2016.
- The new space includes exceptional car parking facilities
- Bigger auction room to exhibit larger artworks, more items and a wider selection
- Large road frontage and bigger retail gallery
- New audio-visual facilities to preview auctions and exhibitions
- More free flowing open viewing with a new modern atmosphere
- Professional consultation and advice from some of the most experienced in the industry
Join us to celebrate New Zealand finest art.
We look forward to seeing you at the new premises to talk to us about how you can acquire the best art available in New Zealand.
Invest today, appreciate tomorrow.
THE RELOCATION AUCTION will take place 14 July. Save the date
International Art Centre's Important & Rare auction is now in preparation and a date will be announced shortly - we are currently accepting entries for this major sale in our new purpose built Parnell Road premises.
Details of our Spring opening exhibition will be made available soon.
As for us, our build and move is in the hands of professionals so business as usual.