Mosgiel Wool Mill
40 x 30 cm
The Collections of Doctor Neville Hogg, Webb's, Auckland, August, 1993
Important, Early & Rare Ex Sir Ron Brierley Collection International Art Centre, October 2009
Dunedin's Mosgiel Woollen Mill, opened in 1871. The mill became an integral part of the town, providing major employment until its closure in the year 2000. The area is now an industrial estate known as Mill Park.